North Syracuse, New York is a village in Onondaga County, New York, United States. The population was 6,800 at the 2010 census. North Syracuse is located in the towns of Cicero and Clay, north of the city of Syracuse. The village was originally called Centerville and changed to its present name in 1880. It became an incorporated village in 1925. Among the first settlers, the Fergerson family located there in 1826. They still occupy the same land located in what is now the village center. Many local streets are named in their honor.
North Syracuse, NY,
with surrounding areas in North Syracuse, Liverpool, Clay, Cicero, and Baldwinsville is home to Five Star Martial Arts, a Martial Arts facility focusing on
programs in Kids Martial Arts, Teen / Adult Martial Arts, Camps, Birthday Parties.